Monday 22 April 2013

Supermodel Post 1-Sui He



Well seeing as I have to scrap polls from now on( I don't really see the point of creating a third blog -I'm sure it's confusing enough with just the two)Instead I think I'll just post what I like(and when  I like) from now on ..I was going to feature a new Supermodel Poll but since the Poll Gadget Widget is about as fair as an election in North Korea I'll skip it instead I'll post what  I was going to post once results came in  and turn it into a regular feature here-So I'll start off with ten pics featuring Sui .

2 comments:

  1. 3M PAGEVIEWS! CONGRATS! Glad you came back to continue with your passion. Hope to see that 4M pageviews soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Gloves ,I get confused by big numbers lol well spotted :)

    ReplyDelete