Sunday 7 July 2013

Leather Beauty Poll 34-Dominique

The return of the poll-I'm guessing  blogger poll kind of works- I know in the past I've voted and it appears about 5 to ten minutes afterwards -trouble is  what occurs afterwards sometimes all the votes disappear which is beyond my control (perhaps its dodgy html coding or something)but seeing as my test poll worked the other day thought I'd try and bring back this feature-even if just a trickle of votes show up I'll post the results on Monday.
These polls are a nice lazy way of getting feedback if you don't feel like writing anything I find and also I may have plans for changing the look of blog so I may ask your opinion on that soon. As ever you can vote for multiple models if you like more than one of the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment