Wednesday 22 January 2014

A's Post 10










Sneak preview of two films to be featured in tomorrows video playlist-starting off with Beryl Cunningham who stars in "Exterminators in the Year 3000"-there's a few post apcoalyptic dystopian flicks on the playlist as you might expect- and..








Brigitte Nielsen in the Double 0 Kid- the first of two Corey Haim films where he's been hunted down by  leatherclad bad girls-Cynthia Rothrock been the other one.
Screencaps made by "A" - which is very handy for me as finding vids on youtube is getting a bit tricky now(plus I'm busy with my latest story which I'm writing and drawing)so thank's man!
The next playlist may be the last tv playlist for a while though -as I'll need to find more content.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting these images of Beryl Cunningham.
    Beautiful ebony in black leather.
    I love this actress, I have many movies of her.
    All goes naked except this movies.
    Arturo

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hola Arturo, I can see what you see in her- very beautiful- and a classic Italian sci fi film too-I enjoy Italian cinema as you may tell from the various playlists here and on LB2.

    ReplyDelete