Sunday 19 January 2014

Kate

A great whopping bumper sized Kate Moss post- seeing as it was her birthday the other day- and if this isn't enough lol you can find more here http://leatherbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=kate+moss 
I won't be doing anymore Supermodel polls though-instead I'll just feature individual high fashion models- perhaps once a week if I think the pics are good- this post and the others here are is just a drop in the ocean for Kate who is possibly one of the most photographed models around  - and I can see her influence on other models I've featured here in past posts.So I guess a mega-post was the order of the day.

1 comment:

  1. I like your post a lot! You should write some more on this!Great job coming with such terrific post!


    alchemist
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete