Thursday 13 February 2014

A's Post 15

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

16.
17.
More Latin Ladies in Leather -(a few famous ones among the mix) mucho gratitude to Senor "A"- if anyone else would like to contribute to this blog be my guest-as long as images are not of a gratuitous nature(no gimpy shit in other words) or  overtly sexual but rather keeping in the spirit of this blog- just contact at the above e-mail address and I'll see what I can do- I'm going to be busy writing a story these next few weeks so any help would be appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Waht a beautiful post my favorites are:
    2,5,8,11,12, Lindas ladies!
    Hector

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Hector-yep all lovely photos-number one is my favourite-A did well with this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que linda es la seƱora sentada con pantalones de cuero y botas marrones la foto 12.
    Naun

    ReplyDelete