Monday, 24 March 2014

Ronni

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Mini celeb post-which I usually do on a Sunday-(not as many pics as I hoped)but I'm sure the Stella Street screencaps will make up for that,it's not often I  feature Comediennes  let alone impersonators here -I would like to feature more-maybe I'll feature a Jennifer Saunders or a Sally Phillips  post here someday,I'll post some episodes of Stella Street on Comic blog as well as a few Big Impressions and a episode from Ronni's sketch show later today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great jacket on 1 - 6 -12 nice colour and zips.

Zippy

ramonetrooper said...

Right again Zippy-would of liked to have found some more stills from shows - always playing Posh Spice Cher and Madonna(as well as multiple others) I think she looks better though lol

ramonetrooper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ramonetrooper said...

double post doh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contributors Ramonetrooper, Leathergloves, J.78, A. Scilla Necis, Moni

Copyright © 2009-2017 LeatherBeauty. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Links | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer