Wednesday 18 June 2014

Hand in Glove -Post 18.


1.
2
3.
4.
5. http://www.clips4all.com/shop/ki/Leathered-Life-353.html  perhaps it would be a good time to alter my link to this site seeing as  they've moved.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18. Posts here have been getting less frequent - but seeing as I've been posting "hell for leather" since December I guess I have the right to slow down a little, besides there's over six or so years worth of archive here and on LB2 blog so if you land on this page there's no shortage of pictures to browse through.

5 comments:

  1. Wearing of leather outfit, I found it awesome. A shows strong personality and adds confidence especially to a woman who worn it. Some found it inappropriate but I can only say that there is nothing wrong if you enjoy wearing it especially if it adds to your character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice pics! I especially like the 7th pic!
    Who is the woman in the 15th pic? I've definitely seen her before somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy - glad you find it adds something positive to your persona - whoever thinks it's inappropriate are lying to themselves more than likely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anon -that's Liza from Chateau Cuir -and various other naughty sites-I try not to feature too much content from there as I know I get all kinds of visitors here -but I thought that pic was kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anon -that's Liza from Chateau Cuir -and various other naughty sites-I try not to feature too much content from there as I know I get all kinds of visitors here -but I thought that pic was kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete