Sunday 3 August 2014

August Header Poll Winner.

I'll feature the new header which you voted for until 1st of September- it's good to see polls actually worked this time around - I won't post a tonne of images from this shoot -instead I'll link directly to flickr  as these are a really great set of photos- https://www.flickr.com/photos/onemorepicture/sets/72157645282603304/o
A beautiful model , well composed,lit and shot plus I love the jacket too as I 'm after that kind of look and texture for one my characters in comic story(but I'm taking a short break from that project for the moment but it'll be back in the autumn).
Be sure to check photographers other albums as well as there 's some nice work there too .I'll post a similar post on http://leather-beauties.blogspot.com for the runner up image which will serve as a header for that blog .

2 comments:

  1. Shes looking so hot!! :)

    Greets,
    Kiamisu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim-yeah red hot- not sure now whether I should change background here or not to match the image -I hope your having a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete