Sunday 7 September 2014

Dames to Kill For -Post 2

1
2nd of my Sin City prequel posts featuring a multitude of deadly dames starting off with Rosario Dawson as Gail
2.

3.
4.
5.
 6.
 7.
 8.
 9.
10.
11.
12.
Second Dame-who impressed me very much in the trailer  is Miho played by Jamie Chung
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
I will have to do a third posting next week as they're quite a few characters in this film(no I won't be featuring Mickey Rourke lol) but tonight I'll round of with Jaime King who portrays both Wendy and Goldie in the new film.
25.
26.
2
27.
28.
29.

30.
 31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
You may wonder why I /don't feature celebs all the time here like other leather themed blogs likehttp://celebritiesinleather.blogspot.co.uk 
or http://www.leathercelebrities.com/
well really it's because it's already been done-I do like to mix it up a little-and seeing as Sin Citys kind of Cultish it appeals to me more than say other summer blockbusters - the girl next door or the hobbyist model is just as pretty as a A-lister who lives the high life.
Seeing as film and comic have the same name it's a good excuse to hear some Gram


No comments:

Post a Comment