Tuesday 30 September 2014

JPG

1.
2.
2.

3.

4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
 10.
 11.
 12.
13.
14-Kinda Ziggy this one.
15.
16.
16.
17.
18.
19.
 I hope this not signal the return of the Mullet-looks good on them though.
20.
Certainly a thing of Beauty-I think this is my favourite design(and there are alot to choose from)
I better link http://zoccao.blogspot.co.uk/
which is a real high fashion blog .. I found many of the images there.
I said I'd do a Jean Paul Gaultier post eons ago -now that I have an excuse thought I'd salute the man.
I can't say I know too much about the world of fashion houses and designers -But I do like what JP has produced over the years and the themes -very much in touch with things I love punk, biker jackets and chicks in aviation gear lol  I also  thought he was great on Eurotrash  (that show was like a airbag to all the stuff that was to follow with the advent of the internet-very funny show)

No comments:

Post a Comment