Friday 26 September 2014

Tight Pants -Post 21

1

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17. http://kiamisu.de/
 18.
Well that's another birthday done and dusted(I celebrate for a around a week lol)
I am surprised that blogs still going.. I remember about two years ago I nearly pulled the plug altogether on it , as I threw a wobbly(I think I thought at the time-blog was a bit  silly and should be doing something more serious at my age ) but in the end I decided  if it makes people happy then great..I'd rather if people were.

2 comments:

  1. earl loves pic 1 and 3 been viwing the blog on hols on my iphoe but cant comment to difficult so I have not been ignoring the blog

    Earl loves leather beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i can't expect people to be here all the time ..there's so much to do-
    don't worry if your not here your not here , glad you still with us though-hope you had nice holiday.

    ReplyDelete