Monday 1 December 2014

December 2014 Header Poll Results

1.
2.
3.
4.
Joint winner for December -I'll post  the header in a minute once I work out the typeface-It'll be up for two weeks followed by Frida around Christmas time. I'll link the store where these pictures originated.http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/acdcrag/item/51-136/
A few pics of other winner Frida Gustavsson- the original pic came from BLK DMN blog as is closeup for the new background .
5.
6.
7.
8.
I'll feature the Three runners up in LBII

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic choice don't know how I managed to miss the poll
    love the Asian look and the super leather beauty.

    Earl love leather clad beuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you missed the poll -I posted it on Sunday -I probably only just realized myself that within 24 hours it would be a new month .
    I'm glad #2 was one of the winners -She looks very cool here.

    ReplyDelete