Saturday, 13 December 2014

Studded Cool -Post 11

1
2

3
Taylor http://taylorstorm.wix.com/model  who I may feature her among models of the year before the end of next week (I won't be around here much at Christmas)
4.
5. Bassplayer from the Hellcats I'll stick a video of them below this post.
6. I'm bound to feature Carla http://www.carlamonaco.co.uk/ again in Model of the year post next week -third year running  I think.
7.
8.
9. I really should link  http://lookbook.nu/ permantely on the links section here  as it is a great source for outfits and beautiful models  and portal to other blogs .Maybe I'll come up with a new feature about it in 2015.
10.
As promised the Hellcats(not the 1980's Tav Panther Burns collaborator  "Hellcats" -love them too ) but the Slovenian metal  ones

More than likely feature this group aagain soon on LB2.

5 comments:

Charlie said...

Love no 1. She's got everything: biker jacket, spikes and collar up.

ramonetrooper said...


Hi Charlie.. Yeah that Jacket looks kind of dangerous to even wear lol - there's another picture of her in that jacket in the last Hot Pants post.

Anonymous said...

9 does it for me

ramonetrooper said...

I'll feature her in the style-blogger post have planned when I can get around to it-I think she's from Greece.

andrea chiu said...


I do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What does it really means to us? It only explains that true beauty is not in our physical aspects but in our inner aspects. In short, attitude or character because what you have shown is what people think of you. Beauty comes out naturally. Visit my site #triciajoy for some terrific offer that I am sure you can't refuse. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article. Have a good day!

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contributors Ramonetrooper, Leathergloves, J.78, A. Scilla Necis, Moni

Copyright © 2009-2017 LeatherBeauty. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Links | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer