Saturday 14 February 2015

"And Where is the Catwoman?"

1.
2.
 3.
 4.
 5.
 6.
 7.
 8.
 9.
 10.
Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle aka Catwoman-in the new Gotham TV Series which I haven't got around to seeing yet(lifes to hectic for tv-except Carter as that's kind of special) But I approve of CW'S image  here she looks like someone who lives down on the street and that's more cool and authentic-no doubt I'll pick up a boxset when it  come out as I can't base life around tv schedules but  I bet this show(Flash and Arrow too)  are really good...wish there were more hours in the day to see this stuff.
Gordon without a muzzer and glasses?hope that changes soon never thought Bruce was younger than Selina? thought he'd be a few years older -
Sean Pertwee as Alfred -excellent casting by the looks of things.

1 comment: