Sunday 22 March 2015

Hot Pants- Post 22

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

9.
10.

I've changed a few things here last night as far as links are concerned -as it was bothering me for some time - I can't remember a few of the addresses- but I'll look at my e-mails to see which links were requested and re-instate them later. As for so called"Adult " sites your best bet is to check out the big list of links list or check out Leatherbabes forum-I would rather this blog had a wider appeal (I'm not towing bloggers line here-it's a personal choice) Added a new link here last night to store links as I found new background with "Straight to Hell" button - Combat Rocks the first Clash Album I heard as a kid so it appealed to me-also has some very cool punk t-shirts https://www.fullbreach77.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment