Sunday 26 April 2015

"A's" Post-59

1. Audrey Hepburn..(I'll  have to find out which movie this came from-)
2. First image here I think comes from a Pinky Violence movie Stray Cat Rock: Delinquent  Girl Boss-they made alot of sequels..not an expert on genre  perhaps "A" will know.)
 3.
 4.
Now that's more like it Gweneth, you don't usually see her like this .
5.

I wonder if  Austin Powers 4 will ever see the light of day ?
6.

7.
This does make me regret deleting alot of  the other blog as I screen-capped a few episodes of Buffy -Sarah had some excellent outfits in that  show...as well as Faith of course.
8.
9.

10.
11.
12.

13.
14.
15.
16.
More Catherine Fulop ..
 17.
18.
19.
Is this what News looks like in paradise? lol..here's the weather..
20.
21.
22.
23.
I may of posted this one of Lucy Liu before not quite sure but its a great outfit.
24.
A new batch of Pictures from "A's " collection -stills from various movies and TV shows you may recognise from all around the world. It's nice that "A" shares these on this blog.Thank's alot  man!

No comments:

Post a Comment