Thursday 2 April 2015

"Looking at You" -Post 5.

1.
First up Amy and Naomi
2.
Now that's what I call  "Ultra Vivid Scene"(don't mind me I create my own language.)
3.
4.
5.
6.Certainly dig these girls retro stylings - a nice mix of 50's 60's 70's even early 20th century influences but thoroughly modern at the same time. http://www.twoshoesonepair.com/
7. I totally love this look-influenced by Pulp Fiction -post is named after this instrumental; one should always time this on juke box when leaving a bar lol
.

8.
9.

10.
11.
Images from porcelanna.pl
Not only  does she have a excellent selection of outfits and pictures but music in the first image of each post-never seen that before -wonder if that would work on these posts as I like to mix  it up here.
12.

 13.
14.
I can identify with the kid in the background here lol.
15.
16.
Finally  Fati from Sweden (lots of pics with snow and snow thawing I noticed)http://fatiz.net/
I think blogs in french so if you're interested in reading it best get a browser translator of some kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment