Saturday 2 May 2015

Tight Pants-Post 31

2.

3.
4.
5.

6.
7. One from I think may of been the very first photographer I posted here http://lightmodels.jimdo.com/
Must be  7 years since I started this blog- actually just checked tommorow is this blogs birthday - maybe I'll do something special -  any  ideas?
8.

9.
10-Honor very much doubt this blog would even exist without her..probably wouldn't think aboutt his sort of thing lol.-God Bless The Avengers
11.
12.
Thanks to the few visitors who voted in header poll-guess it was  short notice plus it's spring so I don't expect tonnes  of people to vote  really  especially one with so many pages -yeah it's 7th Birthday ..."time flies when you're a driver of a blog "lol

Way more convincing than that Downton Abbey thing whatever that is... more Chigley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment