Wednesday 24 June 2015

Hot Pants-Post 27

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Image by http://ingoernsting.tumblr.com/
Tumblrs a bitchy platform-people follow you then piss off -when they see that you're not doing the same thing you do here -I'm not someone who thinks about just one thing -people should realise that -might leave or just change things a bit -rather people didn't do that  as it's superficial and uncool... this blog and LBII you'll find stuff like this but other blogs more  true to myself... although I try to keep it real here too as much as possible...
11.
12.


4 comments:

  1. image 3 I like Her in leather

    Simion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few more Simion -may turn up again either in sunglasses post on the other blog or in a another post here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,

    thanks for supporting my Tumblr blog :)
    Cheers mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome Ingo Dude-Dankes.

    ReplyDelete