Sunday 26 July 2015

Hand in Glove -Post 35

1.
Black Canary cosplay- more Canaries next week or week after on LBII. .
2. Another cosplay-2000ad's Judge Anderson this time-bear with me will find some  non cosplay glove pics (gloves are a bit scarce this time of year )
 3.
 4.
 Vanity again...see  Pefecto Day post the other week .
5. Remembered the link to this gallery at least ...http://www.model-kartei.de/portfolios/photographer/9881/magistus/
6.

7.
8.

9.
10.
11.
12.
I got there in the end .. having trouble finding files though as  computers not showing previews of images  which means takes more time to create a post -I'll need to sort that out over the week if I can..

2 comments:

  1. Windows Explorer -> top right -> change your views -> more options -> Large Icons

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh .. i see- no that don't work .I think I've got far too many images again i use firefox rather than internet explorer -maybe I'll swap around -but so used to firefox.Maybe I'll re-arrange folders.

    ReplyDelete