Sunday 9 August 2015

A's Post-66

1
Part 2 of A's Moto Post -recognise this from Die Hard 5 -Yuliya Snigir
2
3.
4.
These look like they're from Atomage magazine  -not that I'm old enough to remember it -just the actual design of the outfits have go that look .
5.
May of posted this one before -is familiar -still nice though.
6.
7.
8.
9.

10.

11.
I may of posted this before-but there's so much here now may as well post this again.
12.
 13.
14.

15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

Another tremondous selection of  pictures from "A's" collection .Thanks again  dude. I'll try and fit in one more "A" post a bit earlier this week as possibly  I won't be around Wednesday  .
Seems like Leatherbabes forum is still down -anybody got news about what's happening there ?as I'm getting e-mails and there's not much I can do to help.

4 comments:

  1. Another great post again from A.- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More tomorrow-but I might be away until next weekend - but there's almost 8 years worth posts here - doubt you could get bored here easilly if you like the black stuff .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the posts. #4 is from the now defunct House of Elegance site, which sold custom made leather catsuits. It does have an Atom Age feel to it, although the site's emphasis was Avenger style. Their main product was a replica of the leather catsuit that Emma Peel wore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The guy who created atomage magazine actually was behind the costumes of the 1971 Avengers stage play - sorry I didn't see comment earlier been away from blogger for a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete