Monday 28 September 2015

Tight Pants -Post 37

1.
Another from Jade's PP portfolio. https://purpleport.com/portfolio/jadeeleanor/
 
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Another from May's blog-http://ohmaygod.com/
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
After A's last post this is possibly trouser overkill lol -next post will be October's Header poll -which I'll post tommorow -sorry there couldn't be one for September as I had to stay at  my sisters for  a longer duration of time than I imagined but there shouldn't be a problem with the next poll.

4 comments:

  1. No such thing as trouser overkill!!! Welcome back and hope everything with your family is settled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Nikola :) .. things are cool at my sisters-although may have to disapear for a short time November -but for now I can get back to posting here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pic no5 love the look of the whole picture the girl in a great leather outfit do you have a bigger image? also like 11

    Earl: loves a beauty in leather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have a colour picture from that shoot-pics big but not massive -I'll have to find the source again-either purpleport or 500px I imagine.

    ReplyDelete