Sunday, 8 November 2015

Hot Pants-Post 32

1.
2.
 3.
I  couldn't agree more...
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Always thought this guy came up with cool pics...http://www.model-kartei.de/sedcard/fotograf/265366/
Gonna make a start on Leather Beauty III today the  Tumblr version of this blog-so it'll just be browsing and sharing in essence - I still don't understand  much about it even now after about a  year -guess I'm busy wth the two blogger blogs-but if  I think it's cool I'll share what I find. ... once there's something that resembles a page I'll link it here.

3 comments:

Philippa Dasher said...

Some very pretty models in that selection! Particularly the first three.

Philippa Dasher said...

1,2 & 4 are very attractive models, I should say.

ramonetrooper said...

I they're Polish well 1&4 are -I have a couple more from these shoots -if I can find original gallery where they originated I'll source them.- look out for my next post Philippa it's allabout new Tumblr blog (yep yet another blog lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contributors Ramonetrooper, Leathergloves, J.78, A. Scilla Necis, Moni

Copyright © 2009-2017 LeatherBeauty. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Links | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer