Tuesday 17 November 2015

"Looking at You -Post 15

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
First up Ariadana from Poland-with her blog whose title makes me laugh http://helpihavenothingtowear.blogspot.co.uk/ kind of ironic lol -perhaps it was true when blog started.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
You may remember I featured Anjelica in last Perfecto Day post  so I'll link her blog today-http://www.modejunkie.com/  also an  interior designer and makes a mean cupcake by the looks of things
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Final blogger I'll feature here today also resides in Poland (I wonder what the ratio of images I feature on this blog originate from Poland as Maxmodels is a great source) the very beautiful  Jagoda http://www.jagodajurusik.pl/

2 comments:

  1. Photos 1-6 - it's rather a pity I think that Ariadna Majewska (ari-maj.com) has become a bit of a caricature of herself. Until about 2016 she was just a very pretty Polish girl giving fashion advice to her female followers, and like many Poles she favoured the "Ramoneska", as the Perfecto jacket is known in Poland. Then it seems she found out that she had quite a big male following too, and she's since re-aligned herself to pander to that audience, and her blog nowadays is kind of a soft erotica, mainly showing her in short skirts, low-cut tops and nylon stockings, and the leathers are no longer in favour. Yes, she's still gorgeous, but not in the same way as in her earlier blogging days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Shes got legs and knows how to use them " - I doubt all her audience would be male though but I know what you mean - may depend on photographer and weather too and fashion - these bloggers can turn blog into a business which is fair enough.

    ReplyDelete