Sunday 28 February 2016

Videodrome Post 15-Oscar Special Part 1

1
2..Saw Alicia at Bafta's (on Telly mind.) awesome dress.
 3.
 4.
 5.
 6.
 7.
This will have to be a two part post this evening-I'll start off Supporting Actresses Oscar Nominees -If I'm not tired or distracted I'll feature the main actresses later...
Alica Vikander- up for Best Supporting Actress gong -for "The Danish Girl" - here's that dress again...

 I do want to see "Men from Uncle  now -although  I doubt it'll be anything  like original show..

8.
9.
10
11.
12
13
 14.
Rooney Mara who's  nominated for Carol (she reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in the clips I have seen) .. it's a advert  for something I can't smell lol -but Roon looks cool.




15
16
17
 18
 19.
20
 21- many thanks to http://www.leathercelebrities.com/ for a few of these pics-this blogs really my eyes view as oppossed to cover the the world of celebs (kind of find that there are so many these days that I chose my own lol) Phillipas blog is also great blog if your into showbiz http://lovelyladiesinleather.blogspot.co.uk/
Rachel MacAdams who's up for a Oscar for Spotlight..next movies Doctor Strange -I hope  that movie will be true to Steve Dikto's vision .
Time Travelers wife? ...(.would be conviniant if you wanted to slip out for a pint  lol)  

  A bit generic for a timelord -I don't trust him.lol
22
23
24
25
26
27
 28.
Pity this ones kinda small-as were  a few  others -Kates also up for an Oscar for  Steve Jobs - Latest film looks interesting seeing as it's John Hilcott  (always makes interesting movies) she plays a Mafia type..

An interview from back in the day.. Rosie again (featured her on Bowie plaaylist) I featured Jennifer Jason Leigh a few weeks ago on LBII - I would like her to win as Hateful Eights a classic western from start to credits. http://www.leather-beauties.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/she-lives-in-time-of-her-own-post-15.html
I'll try and drnk lots of coffee and compile part 2 later tonight-the winners I may feature in a  third post..

No comments:

Post a Comment