Tuesday 28 June 2016

Newsflash 4

 News has been bad over the last week  to say the least -but I did promise to feature some newsreaders and weather women earlier so here''s a few stills starting with Joanna Gosling (this blogs fave ) pics here aren't as high standard as they could be as they're taken with my camera and I 've probably just woken up lol (can't really do screen capture with IPlayer)
Old news lol...shouldn't laugh really...
Blimey people been busy on youtube since last post...

More of Carol in a sec.. A few stills of weather forcaster Carol Kirkwood .

Some retro weather lol-kinda useful if you're a Timelord I guess.
Sharanjit Leyl from Asia Business Reprt-Babita Sharma's lovely too although never seen her sport any leather(maybe one day) actually just found vid although only sleeves of outfit -more please bbc wardrobe dept...



Jo Coburn from Daily Politics with a short review of last year All history now.. finally local news -I had to be quick with camera as I caught Polly Evans here right at the end of a bulletin -so a nice surprise-(hardly ever rocks leather) I'll try to include some ITN and ITV presenters next  time around..seems a bit beeb biased this post lol

3 comments:

  1. Always liked Lucy Verasamy & Laura Tobin the most out of the British weather girls- very attractive women but their sexiest looks are usually tight pencil skirts & the sexy corporate look, never seen them wear leather. The Sky Sports News presenters are big on leather at the moment- I've seen Kirsty Gallacher, Kate Abdo, Olivia Wayne, Anna Woolhouse, Hayley McQueen and Jo Wilson all wearing leather skirts on screen in the past 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I get Sky News -but not Sport -think I've only seen it when that brainy lad stormed off mid interview the other day lol I'll channel hop next time I'll decide to make one of these posts thanks for the info -they'll prrobably plenty of vids of those names you listed on youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've featured Kate Abdo and Olivia Wayne on Lovelyladiesinleather, I think you can definitely find those and the others on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete