Saturday 19 August 2017

August 2017 Header Poll /Dreamcoats Post 56

1
2
3

4
5
6
7



8
 9
 10
 11
 12
 Back from my holiday-had a lovely time in Dorset -I'll do a post or posts about it on my personal blog - but back to blogging again and a new poll for August -12 more images featuring some heavy duty Pac A Macs lol -choose your faves by voting  and I'll feature the most popular as the blogs title image here and on Leather  Beauty 2 -Five days to vote so I can feature the next header poll on my birthday

2 comments:

  1. I thought you said you were away for 2 weeks holiday so missed the vote and the blog should have just looked anyway

    Earl: loves the leather beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry bout that Earl-thought I'd be staying over at my sisters for a few days after holiday-but returned earlier -good job too -more time to post... always a good idea to check if there's something happening here or on the other blogs.

    ReplyDelete