Friday 22 September 2017

Leather Beauty Drive In -Biker Double Bill


1990's biker movie loosely connected to Easy Rider -very Captain America & Captain Canuck the jackets here

I wanted to follow this movie after this one -I saw it a few years back with subtitles- but the only version online is totally silent or with some Russian dude talking all over it so instead a clip but would of been perfect for this blog but I won't put up a film if I can't work out the story.

Instead I thought I'd feature Jocelyn-terrific blog about her herehttp://jocelynlanepage.blogspot.co.uk/ I've featured screencaps from this movie on both blogs has an awesome original soundtrack-more funky than the usual fuzz but it works

Also starring Astrid Werner (who played the voice of Daphne in Scooby Doo -she co starred with Shaggy Casey Kasem in a biker movie prior to this one The Glory Stompers) a few more Jocelyn pics
From an earlier movie 1962 set in Blighty Two and Two Equals Six ...

No comments:

Post a Comment