Wednesday 7 April 2010

Leather Beauty Contest 137-The Results

The Winner-Dejana ..great photo's these have inspired me to do some screencaps sometime tomorrow

In Second place Naara.


In Third Place -Babylicious

In Third Place-Adriana
In Third Place -Sophie

In Third Place-Nonika

new contest soon many thanks for voting:)
Leather Beauty Contest 137
1.Dejana
 
20
(58%)
 
2.Naana
 
10
(29%)
 
3.Babylicious
 
7
(20%)
 
4.Adriana
 
7
(20%)
 
5.Sophie
 
7
(20%)
 
6.Nonika
 
7
(20%)
 



Votes so far: 34


Poll closed

2 comments:

  1. Leather catsuits are money, I need to take some new pix of my Northbound leather catsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a film all about thie shoot on Deviantart I may of posted it here already not sure was a while back , but here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Mc4uEq0WM

    ReplyDelete