Friday 24 January 2014

LBTV 4


New playlist- it will be the last one for the time being- it's most likely my next playlist will feature music. I better give a warning that there is a fair bit of violence, swearing and possibly nudity(I haven't got around to watching everything here I'm still watching vids from the other playlists - which apart from a few deleted videos are still up on this blog and Leather Beauty 2 blog)so if such things offend or you're too young don't watch ...but do watch if this doesn't apply to you. When I said I'd come up with a TV station I meant it-I don't do things by halves lol- but it looks more and more likely in the near future as I've searched for many films to put on playlist that Youtube in collaboration with film studios is setting up shop for full length films which is all fair and good(all of which are not available right now in my country perhaps in the future) -but it makes it impossible to construct such playlists. We'll have to wait and see how this plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment