Monday 27 October 2014

Leather Beauties- Post 21

1.
2.
3.
4.

5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
I'll link this photographer again as  I really like this shoot- https://www.flickr.com/photos/theperfectmoment/
Sadly I'm going to have to ration these posts down to Ten rather than Eighteen  for a while at least-I've lost my archive (I'm using a notebook  at the moment so I have no way of reading cdr's or dvds for that matter -I'll rectify that sometime during the week with  a`portable disk drive maybe able to import some old jpeg files from that).. but look on the bright side some pictures are better than none -It's just really dificult to find group shoots with both models wearing leather that aren't too naughty (and it's typical that the computer would die once I got around to this post lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment