Friday 2 January 2015

Get Carter

1.
2.


3.
 4.
 5.
6.
7.
 8.

9.
10.
Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter-When I woke up on New Years day with a bear of a hangover- checked my mail and got a pleasent surprise from the latest Marvel newsletter so this show will be a good start to the new year(That is If I can actually get my TV to work) but I remember writing here about two years ago that it would be cool if they did a tv show about her character to establish the history of S.H.I.E.L.D.. they've only just gone ahead and done it :) I would like to see a more Kirby/Sterenko vibe come into the show as it's how I remember the original comics-Peggy could be the next Emma Peel -at least in that mould of heroines hope they get it right... but it's great when something you actually wish for happens. Great tribute to a Matter of Life a Death (AKA Stairway to Heaven)-Joe Johnson who directed the first Cap movie really should be given the standalone Boba Fett Movie if that's still on the cards(seeing as he designed him)Here's a sneak peak of the new series.

No comments:

Post a Comment