Friday 1 May 2015

May 2015- Playlist 1


 Drops.
East meets West  playlist- I like to discard language  when music is this good that's why I often feature foreign language groups amongst my playlists-hope it doesn't put anybody off as I think these groups  are really great...music is the closest we can get to a universal language.


Scandal.
Tamaryn.

 Ibeyi.. a whole radio Session.
Dream Central Station from Iceland ..I was impressed with them on the last playlist so I added a couple more tunes on this one from that gig
Capsula .. think I may featured that performance before ..but really impressive-they may wind up on rumbleradio  playlist-do some pretty nifty Bowie covers too.
 Haim..with some very special guests..
Morris Day and the Time been one of them  hope Jay and Bob  visit this blog...mind you they're probably standing outside a store somewhere .

No comments:

Post a Comment