Friday 29 September 2017

Galactic Beauty-Post 10

1
Decided it's Blade Runner Day here and on my personal blog (huge BR related playlist there)not sure if "Galactic Beauties" right term for this post but "Skinjobs " are known to journey  off-world so maybe it's fine -first up a few stills of original replicant Rachael (Sean Young ) not sure original suits leather kinda shiny -parts of it were I guess - but it's a nice design -very 40's Hollywood -and that Hedy Lamarr was an inspiration .
2
3
A few stills from Out of Control -screencapped from stills on Youtube
4

5
6
 7
A still from Dune -never seen it -although I remember the sticker album when it came out .

 8
Daryl Hannah unforgettable as Pris

9
10
11
12
13
Back to the Future & 2048  and Joi (have to wait to see if she's a Replicant -I'm guessing she is -seems too nice)
14
15
16
17
18
Robin Wright- who plays Lieutenant Joshi
 19
 20
 21
 22
 23
I really could feature more of  cast of new movie-but I'd be posting all night -perhaps I will do a part 2 once I've seen it -been waiting since 1982 for follow up so it's a major event in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment