Monday 23 June 2008

New Poll

Time for a New poll this will be open only up till 30th of June so best get your vote in quickly. I hope this picture blog has been diverse and varied in it's choice of photo's but as opposed to just uploading lots of great pictures I like to have a theme near enough everyday so with this latest poll I'd like to know which type of photography you'd like to see more of on this blog from a choice of 8 different categories


1.Biker

2.Gothic


3.Fashion


4.Artistic

5.Portrait

6.Classy

7.Glamour

8.Hitwoman

4 comments:

  1. Show more biker and gothic pics please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show more pics of biker and gothic chics please

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for more biker and gothic pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ron -this poll goes way back to 2008-but I will be featuring a new poll for a new feature over the weekend- not sure whether it'll be biker or gothic related though- I now have plenty of those type of picture on the second blog too.. I have to come up with four different themes I'm sure you'll like anyhow.

    ReplyDelete