Tuesday 30 December 2008

Leather Beauty Models of the Year-2008-Lena











It's going to take monthes to label everything on this blog(especially right now using my sisters desktop which is dial up ,,arrgh , but bare with me I will label everything , to make things a little easier to navigate around these parts lol)




I wanted to do some thing special for the end of the year with this blog , so I figured why the hell not, I will select 10 of my fave models of the past year and post a few pics of them, 5 models tonight, Five models tomorrow , my version of the Oscars lol.. beginning with Lena from Leathered Life, including a few photos you may not of seen , her sets on leathered life are always stunning good to see she's done some more films for the site recently

No comments:

Post a Comment