Tuesday 6 January 2009

Doorsy












Over Christmas I had a go on my nephews Guitar Hero World Tour(I'm no good at the "guitar" or"drums" butI had fun singing ..some good tunes on it including The Doors Love Me Two Times which I got 87 % lol although my version of The Cults"Love Removal Machine" wasn't so hot .. anyhow this brings me todays musc post which features two Doors songs one by Joan Jett and Blackhearts the other By Siouxsie and the Banshees.. Jim is the only guy on the planet that looked good in a pair of Leather Trousers (nobody else could manage as looking cool as him.. most men look silly in them personally )although he did rip off his look from his drinking buddy Gene Vincent..cept a bit more 60's style as opposed to 50's ..anyhow enjoy the pics and videos
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JFC_GIyc1VQ "Love me Two Times " -Joan Jett
"Hello I Love You" -Siouxsie and the Banshees

No comments:

Post a Comment