Sunday 12 April 2009

TV Poll -Terminator:The SarahConnor Chronicles
















Another show I've yet to see (I briefly had digital T.V but couldn't afford the bills so never got around to viewing it) ..not sure I'll watch all these in one go i'll get square eyes anyhow its a nice Easter Present to all my visitors ..I'll set up a new poll one who wins will get a weekly screening here ..plus pics too from that episode if I can find them..heres link to first episode http://stagevu.com/video/jtvyajfmtsxs

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    thank you for all these fine TV series and movies. It is very much appreciated.

    Greetigns,
    Tomm

    ReplyDelete
  2. no probs thought it would liven up the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure it did! Please feel free to post more of this if you like ,-))

    ReplyDelete