Saturday 11 April 2009

Werewolf Women of the S.S

















http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL7ictaThd8 This may look like a quiet night in with Max Mosley (allegedly) but these are publicty shots from Rob Zombies fake movie trailer (which you can see if you click on link or if you saw Grindhouse double bill.. I hope no one thinks I'm some kind of closet neo nazi or anything for posting these.. theplot of this trailer makes more sense to to me than the way those creeps think.. I mean a lost race from Atlantis ..thats just stupid..
I think this trailer is a tribute to shock cimema of the 70's films like Salon Kitty and Love Camp 7 ,I theres plans for a Castle Wolfenstein movie (if the director hasn't died )which I think Zombie maybe involved in )more news when I get it .

















No comments:

Post a Comment