Wednesday 6 May 2009

Fetish Females from the Far East






















At last Fetish Females in the Far East have finally updated there page a small update but a update none the less,it's been a while I hope updates will be a little more regular in the next few monthes..this sitecaters more for my taste rather than other aspects found on other J-SK sites you can find it here http://j-sk002.kir.jp/fetishfemalesinfareast/ perhaps they'll be aTensionKorin update too,lol that was a cool site too more about Japanese national dress and uniforms, I wonder if Tarrantino ever saw it as it reminded me of Lady Snowblood with lots of Samurai swords and reference to Japanese legends

2 comments:

  1. sell me the black leather motorcycle jackets. advise.


    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someones asked about these Jackets before- I just find these pictures -and really a fan of site rather than anything to do with running of it. Still I can see why you'd like to own these as they look really great.
    These Photo's are over 10 years old - once I get back from my travels I will see if I can mail who now own images -but I think they only own the photos but not the items of clothing. These jackets would be Japanese in origin, maybe you should look online for that particular design on Japanese websites

    ReplyDelete