Tuesday 5 May 2009

G.I Joe Trailer 2






















I suspect every fanboy under the sun
that has access to a blog has done a post on this movie by now..I've got mixed feelings about film personally I was disapointed by Transformers , John Tutturo was the best thing in it but it didn't resemble the Transformers that I remember, They should of had a Japanese filmaker make that film seeing as they invented them in first place . In U.K G.I Joe was called Action Force it was more of international team as opposed to an all American Outfit , the stories in the comics were more bloody and gritty than the American version and better for it ...it had a totally different mythology this resembles more of a superhero romp than a war movie I guess it will fill the gap between now and Star Wars t.v show..hope they don't botch that up either ..power suits ..geez? but it looks fun from latest trailer .

No comments:

Post a Comment