Saturday 13 June 2009

Deletion

Had to delete another post a Leather Beauty contest winner too :( so they were good photos if I get a load of these types of mails I may just delete the whole blog ..firstly i'd like to say I make no money out of this its not for profit , reason I started this blog was to share the wonderful sights and sounds that can be found on the web..thats all ..but anyhow hopefully problem solved..as a artist myself I'd like to have my art seen by as many people as possible I guess I this is not the attitude shared by some people ..but each to there own I guess.

2 comments:

  1. the 2nd & 3rd lines in this post are just madness. what were you thinking:)
    Screw whoever moaned at you, but dont ever delete this blog or il tell my mother!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,i wont be deleting blog just yet ..just that i used someones image they wanted money for it ..fair enough i guess ..
    glad your Mum enjoys blog lol

    ReplyDelete