Sunday 12 July 2009

The Avengers Playlist 1



I've neglected the Avengers for a while(as well as other shows I've showcased here ..that will all change when I return to my lair in a few days time) but for easy access i've created a playlist of shows(mainly Cathy Gale era..although a few episodes featuring Mrs Peel ..always wished her husband was my all time favourite D.J John lol) plus to start off a BBC4 documentary all about the show .. I'd like to add more episodes but most of the ones I found online are on Veoh and not YouTube so I couldn't add to playlist .. but plenty of vintage cult T.V action here to keep you occupied . I was inspired to do this listening to Honor Blackman on Jonathan Ross this morning on the Radio .. although sometimes a gobshite he did come up with a very good idea to retain the vitality in t.v drama and that is to present shows live..just like the Cathy Gale Episodes here ..he has a good point .. what with the dreadful Big Brother occupying screens at the moment perhaps a well scripted sophisticated totally live T.V non pre recorded show is just the ticket to eliminate the boring trash from our screens.


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com



No comments:

Post a Comment