Monday 20 July 2009

G.I Joe Rise of Cobra - The Game




<





Final Game feature I'll do today ..G.I Joe .. which I still fondly remember as Action Force it had a different name and a different storyline here in U.K and for a while a different Enemy The Red Shadows untill they metamorphised into Cobra ) eventually Hasbro took over the brand and it became G.I Joe..which didn't make much sense as it was originally an international group as opposed to the all American Hero which no doubt the movie will feature . Gotta say not liking the new look of the main Bad Guy Cobra Commander(unless its a hoax ..really hope so) he looks like a mutant or something ..not like the hooded figure or goldfish bowl headed dude i'm used too (actually looked really cool in the first place so why mess around with something that aint broken) still least they seem to of Snake Eyes ,Storm Shadow and by the look of things The Baroness right ..(this yet another lame excuse to post some Baroness pictures again lol) this game may well be my final purchase on ps2 in August

No comments:

Post a Comment