Thursday 13 August 2009

Weird Poll Results

lol I had to do this , what spurred me on was a comment on myspace it pissed me off (enough to delete my profile )person wasn't even a friend but I don't like strangers making off the cuff remarks so this poll is dedicated to her .. as you can see you are in the wrong
!
I try to make this blog as balanced as possible so it appeals not just to a male audience but to a female audience too . I hope I acheive this. Sure perhaps content of blog may seem a bit weird ..but nothing on earth is normal..What the seems that may appear normal are usually the most freakish and outlandish ..just take a look outside or look at the news . all this blog is a bit of fun it gets lots of hits and I'm proud of that ..thanks to all who voted even if you dislike blog .

2 comments:

  1. Like I've said and which my girlfriend attests to theres nothing misogynistic about this blog at all. I haven't come across anything on this side that would warrant a tirade of abuse directed your way.

    Keep up the good work
    K and S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just some very bored teenager I guess lots of them about on web lol thanks for your surport!

    ReplyDelete