Thursday 5 November 2009

Cherry Bombs


Maybe I'm a bit slow but I've just heard they're making a film all about The Runaways they'd better not fuck it up like they did with "The Doors" I always thought Wonderland Avenue would of made a good film though (which is about Iggy and Jims friend / manager Danny Sugarman , that kind of story would work as a film rather than a straight biopic .. but back to The Runaways, they were a really special band as you will see and hear in the vids I've posted they were originally managed by Kim Fowley ..I doubt he will come out looking too good after film comes out he wasn't much of a gentleman to these ladies from what I've heard (wonder if they can find anyone tall enough to play him?)Anyway over next few day's I'll see if I can track down pics of the actresses who are to play the Runaways in the forthcoming 2010 movie ... Here's the Real Runaways

No comments:

Post a Comment