Saturday 28 November 2009

The Pandoras


When I said The Pandoras were the best Garage Punk band of the 1980's a  few weeks ago I truly meant it, hence putting up their second album on my sidebar for a short while. It really is a killer set of songs ..If your a music lover I highly recommend you listen to it.
Paula Pierce the singer and the guitarist died way too young  she was only 31.it makes me angry that such a talent is stolen at such a tender age the people in the real world haven't got a clue who she is. This band were messed about by record companies  I think they tried to mould the into a hard rock Bangles and although that may seem bad idea  writing it here  they had a really good stab at it Paulas lyrics were brillantly funny innuendo kind of like a rock version of a Carry On movie script ... so here's a few vids of Paula and the girls doing what they do best.

No comments:

Post a Comment