Saturday 2 January 2010

Crashin' Down!

My  computer crashed on Wednesday causing all kinds of problems(I think it may of had something to do with the background I was using on my other blog which caused a major malfunction sending everything crazy and I  lost everything .. I tried using my back up disks but two of them were faulty ..I've reinstalled windows but I've lost all my music pictures comic files films you name it all down the electronic plughole so I have to start from scratch again . I'm still having problems now my  @ button does not work(I had to to cut and paste it  ..so even signing in here has been hard work )
2009 ended on a crappy sour note .. not sure I can produce the results of last Leather Beauty Contest if I can't track down the pictures so sorry if you been waiting any other polls won't be such a problem ..anyway iu'll try and brighten things up last few days have been a drag

5 comments:

  1. Damn I feel your pain. Thats not something youd wish upon your worst enemy even.

    Best wishes
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughh..happy new year indeed. Let me know if you got my emails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep got both your mails thx Nici ...things are back to normal hopefully :)and thx kris look out for your mail tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure things will look brighter in 2010. Glad that your things are back to normal. Wish you a very Happy New Year 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sure was a scary end to 2009..lost most all the pics I was going to put up here ..(wasn't sure computer would ever work again)I have to retrace steps to find what I was going to upload in 2010..All the best to you in the new year too :)

    ReplyDelete