Sunday 28 February 2010

Gottin im Himmel

Been a while since I featured http://www.dominatricis.com/ 
(Photo Copyright Himmel) 
website there's a number of reasons one been I have a disk trapped in my computer and I'm having trouble removing it(plus I have to work using it too)so whatever images I have on cdroms I can't upload till I sort out this problem and two not sure they like the idea of posting images from there site anywhere else online , if you check out the sample pics on site the have the word "SAMPLE" in big red capital letters , so this may be last time I feature pics from this site as I'm not sure if it's cool with the idea of me posting these  lol , but only way I discovered this wonderful site(in its previous incarnation) in first place is via a gallery in Leather Passion a few years ago , so this just me doing a bit of free advertising .As you can see beautiful models great outfits  I prefer these pics more than some of the other content on site  but that's just me.. but well worth seeing

2 comments: