Wednesday 24 March 2010

Leather Beauty Contest 230

The Winners -Marissa and Verena

In Second Place -Lisboa and Silkaye

 In Third Place-Valeria and Ev

 In Fourth Place-Anita and Kinga

Figured I'd do a new way of doing contst posts..seeing As it pushes other posts off the front page I'd do the Results in one big post  .. not sure how you browse blog but I imagine most people come to first page and then maybe surf somewhere else on web.. so this is why I'm doing this from now on .. It'll take longer to post but it'll be worth it .. many more great photos from these sessions but I can't post everything in one go I'm sure more will turn up on blog someday but in a more random fashion..as always thank for voting ..new poll soon.

Leather Beauty Contest 130
Marissa and Varena
 
17
(51%)
 
Lisboa and Silkaye
 
16
(48%)
 
Valeria and Ev
 
14
(42%)
 
Anita and Kinga
 
5
(15%)
 



Votes so far: 33


Poll closed

No comments:

Post a Comment